The day was suddenly brighter, the smiles were happier, vibrance had decided to wake up and positivity felt the need to shine when he finally expressed his affection towards her. She wasn't there, but there wasn't a minute I didn't feel that she wasn't there or she wasn't listening to what he had to say. Every detail, every moment that they might’ve spent together , I could imagine, The way he could've looked at her, the times when she was the best person in his life, when she supported, loved and cared for him, I could imagine. I could imagine how she had changed his life for she was so simple, she had that element about her made her so different so unique, she was her ownself. She knew she had that imperfect world and she wasn't scared of it. She expressed like she’ d found solace in the simplest of things. She was beautiful, she understood him like no one, she seldom expressed but he seemed to know. He was smitten by her, the way he spoke about her, exactly what every girl would want to be spoken about.
He knew her, her concern about the smallest details in life, her maturity, her sense of humour, her expressions and reactions, her response to everything. I’m plainly quoting him because I cannot even begin to explain his feelings for her. I’d always known him as a talented man, the kind you’ll never get bored with, he was handsome, tall and charming, he was smart too, I’d give him that, but that is all I knew about him, until now. He took me surprise when he told me about her, but once he started talking, he went on, the love on his face it glowed. He glowed. He shone with that divine thing. His aura changed to the happiest colour that there was. I had goosebumps, tears welled up not because he had a sad story to whine about but he had one of the most fine stories to tell.
So funny, so sensitive, a mature introvert who had her personal galaxy of love that she held dear. Her capability to love and notice drove her, and while she was being her, he had fallen in love with her. That kind of love, even if I am a stranger to them, I’d know, the kind of love which drove away all negativity in a sweep and fill the place with their vibe, the kind of love that would change fate, the kind of love that would inspire you to love ,the kind of love that would make you hope and believe in the world again. The kind of love, that could make strangers like you and me smile. The couple you’d always be jealous of but never would allow any negative vibe stand in their way. You’d never want to bother them, you’d never wish to break them up because their kind of love is just too hard to find. The couple you’ll always be rooting for, just like the cutest love stories they play on ‘Romedy Now.’
She was the cutest and still a mystery to him, he was the luckiest for he knew what he’d gotten is rare. He wasn't too bad himself., where would you find people who knew what they’d found and who knew that their partner’s value was much greater mere selfishness and personal content. It feels like Ive been there the entire time and I’ve seen them work together with harmony, as though I’ve seen the way he looks at her and I’ve noticed them being there for each other and watch them get through anything together.
The thing about love, it is unexplainable but so beautiful you’d always want more of it.
And to believe I haven't even met them yet.
I truly am impressed by your writing skills..you have been gifted with an amazing talent girl.
ReplyDeleteKeep it up!
Thank you Shreyans :*
DeleteHow can someone be so talented? So proud of you Krisha❤️🧿
ReplyDelete